Monday, February 24, 2014

GameFly starts shipping Tales of Symphonia Chronicles! + Issue finished!

Well, it looks like I'm the luckiest one, guys! After careful consideration, GameFly has shipped Tales of Symphonia Chronicles! It was right before tomorrow's actual release date! I know I said that I won't be revealing any information about the game in the last post, but since GameFly shipped it, I guess I'll tell you about Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.

This is a collection that provides fans with things that are old is new, as well as an HD graphic. In other words, you can get separate trophies in each game. Right off the bat, you can play either the Gamecube one or the Wii sequel first. I recommend playing the first one before playing the sequel. The story stays the same, but the graphics are updated. The text of the Gamecube game changes and it looks clean. That stated, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles will be my last urgent RPG game to solve my issue to get back to renting the old RPG games, as well as Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc while the game hits the shelves of the store tomorrow.

This issue is quite a bombshell because of February's games that are heavy. Now that GameFly shipped Tales of Symphonia Chronicles early before tomorrow's actual release date, my rental issue has been finished by clearing out the urgent RPG games!

No comments:

Post a Comment