Saturday, February 1, 2014

Happy first day of February!

I would like to announce that February is finally here! That's right, January has come to a close! To kick February off, I'll give everyone a treat that can make them enjoy! This special treat is an article with a list of RPG games coming soon this month! Let's get your hype on because I'm giving you a list of February's RPG game releases that I'm going to rent!

February's RPG game releases I'm going to rent are:

Bravely Default (3DS)
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360 and PS3)
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace (Gonna beat the original one first, so it's not urgent) (PS3 and PSVita)
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3)

I'm pretty sure that I'll be renting the ones that are urgent to get back to renting the old ones. Get hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment