Friday, January 31, 2014

Low Availability RPG games are causing high demands + My RPG game rental issues

I just found something very important. Have you noticed that these RPG games that are a high demand causing them to start out at Low or Very Low? That's what upsetting the fans. It's probably because of the ads and commercials. Besides, I found a bad situation. Many people been looking for alternatives while waiting for them to increase its availabity. That also includes me. That was right before I'm having a tuna sandwich for dinner yesterday.

Not only the situation was about high demands causing Low Availability games, but I have some RPG game rental issues to deal with as well. To do that, I need to rent the upcoming RPG games that are going to be released in February, which is tomorrow! Once I got them out of the way, I'll be able to rent the two RPG games Cross Edge and Trinity Universe. They are NIS' RPG games that are colorful and more evident at nighttime. Also, with Ragnarok Odyssey Ace being around the corner, I'll re-rent the original one and beat it. For the time being, I'll probably be finding other games or keep playing League of Angels to hold me off until Bravely Default releases to the US.

Not to worry, fans, it'll be a smack dab in the middle and be over before you know it!

1 comment:

  1. Uh, RPG, the reason they are at "low availability" is because there is NOT a very high demand for them. JRPGs typically do not sell well in the west; there is only a core fan base. Gamefly only buys a few copies of each RPG to rent out, because not many people want them. If they bought hundreds of copies to rent out like they do with other games, they would LOSE money.

    So, anyway, they buy a few copies simply because not many people want them, and when someone does actually rent them before you, you have to wait. In short, JRPGs are not in high demand. They sell poorly in the west, and always will. There are a few exceptions though.

    ReplyDelete