Saturday, January 25, 2014

February's RPG game releases are approaching!

Anyone hyped up for the RPG game releases in February? I know I'm really hyped up as well! If you want to know about February's RPG game releases, then get hype! Many of you discovered the traditions and the excitement that RPG games are going to hit store and rental shelves next month! As you may know, January isn't that much because no RPG games are going to be released this month. Next Saturday is a new month!

Bravely Default and Lightning Returns are the first 2 RPG games to be released and available for renting in the early February, so get hype! I have them ready in my queue to rent them the moment they come out so I don't have to go through all that again! This process is called pre-renting and it's the best strategy.

1 comment:

  1. What makes releasing RPGs in February traditional? I thought they were generally just released when they were done? o.o

    ReplyDelete