Friday, January 3, 2014

rpgfanboy's Top 5 Declared Best RPG Games of 2013 - #3: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

In the beginning of the past year, Level 5 and Namco Bandai's game Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch hits western stores and many of the people were liking it. They say it's a heavy hitter that was high in demand. The thing is about Ni no Kuni was I loved the gameplay and some people say that it was chatty as Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'm not a big fan of it, but in my opinion, it really is an RPG series for females. Chances are, men playing girls' game is a sick thing!

The one thing I like about Ni no Kuni was the combat system is refined and it has great anime cutscenes! I would consider myself a Ni no Kuni fan and make it as my favorite RPG game. With that being basically said, it's safe to say that it has some of my favorite parts, but not as many as Persona 4 Golden. Chances are, I heard they are talking about a sequel. Now don't get me too excited because I have beaten it and the ending was too darn great! The worst part in the game was very hard puzzles that can pass the wizard trials. That's what I hate about the part. Finally, I managed to solve the puzzle!

It's not an IP, but it's still a great game and it reminds me of other RPG games and in fact, Japan did a great work on the game. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch was a great game. Its overall has some franchises within the Ys series. That is why I declare Best RPG Game of 2013 while listed as #3. Also, this pleases Animaniacs fans to enjoy this popular hitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment