Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What RPG games you've dreamed of?

Okay, there's something crazy I want to inform you. Have you guys noticed that I been dreaming of RPG games? Crazy, huh? How it goes was I went to bed, go to sleep and dream of an RPG game! It was a beauty to hold me off until RPG games traditionally hit the shelves and get news updates! Many of you have known that dreaming of RPG games may or may not increase the developers' chances of announcing dream RPGs.

Seriously, I wouldn't dream too much or I'll get RPG nightmares. Besides, if you dream of an RPG game, then things may change in your life. Basically, I have dreamed of a few RPG games that the RPG industry will be fairly upset. So far, I have dreamed of JRPGs and I'll stay that way because if I dream of WRPGs, then my brain will lose points.

No comments:

Post a Comment