Sunday, January 26, 2014

SSF2 v0.9b - release date revealed and extreme hype and craziness!

If you want to know what's the scoop on what's happening on v0.9b, then you have came to the right place! Since this is a blog that can have anything RPG related, I'll bend the rules to let you know. In case you didn't watch the livestream, here's what's confirmed!

-New veterans Zero Suit Samus and Marth are added!
-Newcomer Chibi-Robo has been added!
-New stages Skyward Voyage and Silph Co. are added, along with several of other stages' resprites!
-Online Mode confirmed!
-Special Modes are confirmed!
-Replays are confirmed!
-New Target Test stage!
-Mario and Link get a resprite!

Since you're hyped up to play online, the "b" version has finally confirmed it! I heard over 9,000 people has been signed up to play online! Yep, everyone, IT'S OVER 9,000!! How do they sign up? Before it hits public, make sure you pre-register! It was started by MGN (McLeodGaming Network). This will be your ticket to playing SSF2 Online! There will also be plans like rankings, making friends, etc. Heck, I'm already pre-registered. I used smash_machine as my online username!

Let's move on to the release date for SSF2 v0.9b. I heard it's going to be released this March. The SSF2 devs have a lot of portions to work on. Sorry, but it's the only choice left. To ease the wait, the other news will be posted shortly while you're expecting RPG games to be released in February to get your extreme hype and craziness on, like Bravely Default, Lightning Returns, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace and Tales of Symphonia Chronicles!

If you want to play SSF2 v0.9, you're better off playing the "a" version until then. Although it may not be the same, but this will hold you off until RPG games hit store and rental shelves and the "b" version hits public shelves!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, didn't you use to have a forum? o~O I wanted to sign up to discuss some games.... What happened to it? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Google Can you add an edit button in comments, please? I'm on edge...

    Anyway, the forums are still there. Use the url below.

    rpggamers.freeforums.com

    I deleted the page because someone hacked into my forums and used the title with a bad word. You can be a member, but you got to be careful.

    By the way, have you heard of SSF2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, but I stopped following it because it was progressing really slowly and I got impatient.... Instead I started playing more story oriented games like To The Moon. ^ᴗ^ Also, did you try asking them to change the bad word? I can ask them for you, if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you shouldn't be impatient because SSF2 v0.9b is going to hit public on March. The thing is, Greg Mcleod and the other devs have a lot of portions to work and finalize on by March. The game that was livestreamed was a work in progress. It just needs to be finalized. If you want to play the "b" version, you're better off playing the "a" version until then.

    And no, I didn't ask them to change the title, and I decided to let it go. Also, you don't have to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I asked them to change it and they did so without question! They even made me an admin~! >ᴗ<

    ReplyDelete