Wednesday, January 1, 2014

rpgfanboy's Top 5 Declared Best RPG Games of 2013 - #5: Ys: Memories of Celceta

So, 2013 was the most amazing year, huh? Man, oh man, yesterday was the best year ever! Because of that, we have most popular RPG games that were popularly released! Also, new high demand consoles are released and what an amazing year we have! It wasn't all that bad since I have graduated from high school and been living in Arizona. The best part in 2013 was a whole lot of traditional events coming your way!

We are honored to take time on choosing RPG games. For me, I usually rent RPG games. Sometimes I had a hard time on what RPG game I should choose to rent. Right now, the amnesia RPG has been cured during the New Year! Now, before going over the top 5 best RPG games that I chosen, I gotta say, 2013 has been an amazing year! Last year, we have Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. It was a heaviest hitter that hits stores in the beginning of the year! Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. It's one of my favorite RPG games of all time! Project X Zone. Although it's tied with Fire Emblem: Awakening and I feel bad about it with a whole lot of chapters and can have frustrating portions. Tales of Xillia. It's a game celebrating the 15th Anniversary and everyone, including myself is loving it! Also, there are games that have the biggest names, like Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God, Etrian Odyssey Untold, and many more! I can't wait to choose games that are declared best of 2014!

I'm going over 5 best RPG games that made it to the top 5 from me. There are a lot of RPG games to choose from. There's an RPG game that I never played on the series before. Let's kick it off with the best RPG game listed as #5, and that is Ys: Memories of Celceta. The worst thing about Ys was I never played the series before and Memories of Celceta is the only game of the series I ever played on the PS Vita. Let's face it, if you're a Ys fan, then you should know that it was a hit! The gameplay looks solid and the party system works well as Ys: SEVEN and the game has 3 men and 3 women. It refers to as Tales of Xillia's 6 character party with an even gender.

When I finally played the series, I tell my friend Kharg that Ys: Memories of Celceta was totally amazing! Sadly, I didn't get the Platinum trophy, but that's not really worth it. I didn't 100% the map and didn't get all treasures. Besides, doing side quests isn't really worth it because they are not a part of the story. I feel kinda disbanded when I'm too lazy to do side quests on Xillia. I mean, I did the most of them in Milla's side. Sure, the side quests aren't worth the story, but they are bonuses!

After I waited 2 days after the shipping of Ys: Memories of Celceta, I walked directly to the mailbox to pick it up before I asked Kharg on how awesome the game is! I felt impressed on how did he enjoyed it. You are such a great pal, Kharg. After that, I just realized the cold situation regarding to designs. Basically, I realized that someone looks like Merurulince Rede Arls. That girl was named Calilica. How? Well, as you can see, fans and Kharg, Calilica and Meruru had beautiful tights, a staff and pink hair. That ending of the game reminds me of Tales of Xillia's ending because of the intriguing injustice. In hindsight, Calilica's the typical Meruru we know in love and chances are, another injustice of design might be going beyond the line. That game has made the best of me and reminded me of the old customs of Japan!

The gameplay is great! Extra Skills worked like the Tales of's Mystic Arte feature. Hey, you know what will be great, everybody? It would be great if Namco Bandai, XSEED and Falcom Corporation join forces to make a Tales of game with the Ys cast! Tales of Celcetia might sound good of a suggestion to me. I hope it's being announced because the Tales of series is my forte! Besides, Memories of Celceta was a great game and I have chosen it as my best game listed as #5. Also, I have a review written about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment