Friday, January 3, 2014

rpgfanboy's Top 5 Declared Best RPG Games of 2013 - #2: Persona 4 Golden

Back in 2008, the PS2 classic Persona 4 releases to the west. Then the game was ported to the PSVita. The game listed as Best RPG Game #2 is Persona 4 Golden. What I like about Persona 4 Golden was new content were added and a new character haven't seen in the original game. That new character's name was Marie. She's responsible of running a card merchandise. There are new places in the remastered version. The way I see it was my favorite parts are on Persona 4 Golden. It looks better than the original version! People say it was a heavy hitter with a lot of favorite parts. Excitedly, Persona 4 Golden was my favorite game of all time!

The reason why it was my favorite game was because there are most of my favorite parts. You know, like the omelette party was a hit. Honestly, chances are, I'm thinking of buying it since I rented it awhile ago. What I like best of my parts are the Strange Beings at the Nightclub, Visiting the Amagi Inn, the Internet Date Cafe Meeting and Ramen Revolution. You guys have known the craziness on Persona 4 Golden by now.

The way I see it was the difficulty setting that allows you to choose a difficulty setting that you're comfortable with. I choose Very Easy because it suits me. When you beat the game, you can change the difficulty. Also, I just realized that when I found the ending by the original game, I heard it's not the true ending. I also heard more Persona games are announced in favor of the true ending for Golden, such as Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labryinth, Persona 5 and some kind of dancing game. They aren't your typical games that are unforgettable. So there's no way you can quit the omelette party and go negative.

The reason why I declare Persona 4 Golden my Best RPG Game of 2013 was because of the most of my favorite parts. It's an awesome game. Sadly, the overall of the game wasn't made platinum quality, but that doesn't matter because it's listed as #2. Sadly, I couldn't get it from my brother because his money lacks the price of it. As a result, I'll re rent it. However, there are more RPG games that going to be released this year in February, like Bravely Default, Lightning Returns, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and more.

Up next, the Best RPG Game #1 will be revealed shortly. What was #1? I'll find out later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment