Friday, January 24, 2014

Future goals for my reviews

It's been awhile since I haven't been into the site for a long time. Now that I'm back, I have some future goals for my reviews. First off, my some of my reviews have grammatical errors and they are flawed. That's the past goal. My reviews doesn't meet my standards and wouldn't even make it to the top. Now, here's how my new reviews that will work in the future.

-Research the game's gameplay, story and overall.
-Make sure the sentences connect.
-No grammatical errors.
-Use the Best and the Worst section for a declaration for Best RPG Game of the Year.
-Try to make the paragraphs as long as possible.
-Use the right pictures.

These are my above future goals for my reviews that can cause my reviews to make it to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment