Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ordered Paper Mario: Sticker Star!

Many years ago, that is an RPG game where characters are in a paper form. The first game of the series was released for the Nintendo 64, and the series is called Paper Mario. If you're a big fan of the Paper Mario series, then you should know about Paper Mario: Sticker Star now. It's an RPG game where Mario uses the power of the stickers. It was released years ago. Good news is, I have rented it!

Okay, I would rarely make myself a Paper Mario fan. In fact, BigDaddy31 did a great job on hosting the Paper Mario Theme Month in November last year and I didn't join since I'm hosting a Tales of Xillia Theme Month in December last year. I never played the game of the series, so it's nice to have a Paper Mario game anyway. Before it was released, I seen a couple of videos of it. I heard you can have a max leveled Mario and use the power of the stickers upon. This includes summoning your friends and so on and can have great portions of the game. It's sort of like Yu-Gi-Oh!, except stickers are used.

It's an RPG game, so a review will be written about it later on. This will hold me off until APEX 2014 with the live streaming of SSF2 v0.9b is finally happening while Bravely Default hits store shelves here! And if it doesn't, then I start back playing the demo version of Bravely Default. Oh yeah, I forgot, I can rent 2 games and I have one game out, so I can totally put the other games on hold for it so I can rent it the moment it came out!

Sadly, I didn't declare Paper Mario: Sticker Star best RPG game of 2013 because I didn't play it last year, but however, this may or may not be the best RPG game for 2014. I just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment