Saturday, January 4, 2014

RGR Coming Soon Guide of 2014

When the Top 5 list of my Best RPG Games of 2013 has finally come to a close, it's been an honor to give you the Coming Soon Guide of 2014. This guide will have RPG games that will be released to the west this year. In fact, this will be a big of a list to keep us busy. Here the list of RPG games that will hit store shelves!

RPG Games Coming Soon This Year:

-Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (3DS and PS Vita)
-Bravely Default (3DS)
-Atelier Escha and Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (Anime to it was made on the works! I hope it's coming to Adult Swim because it's a late night network with shows that have cursing, and the game might have Mild Language.) (PS3)
-Ragnarok Odyssey Ace (An expansion of the original one) (PS3 and PS Vita)
-Mugen Souls Z (PS3)
-Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360 and PS3)
-Dark Souls II (Xbox 360 and PS3)
-Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
-Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3)
-South Park: The Stick of Truth (Xbox 360 and PS3)
-The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3)
-Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix (With KH II: FM HD+, KH: Birth By Sleep and a movie version of Re: Coded) (PS3)
-Demon Gaze (PS Vita)
-Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk (It was made on the works? Awesome! Just what I dreamed of!) (PS Vita)
-Grinsia (3DS)
-X (Working Title) (WiiU)
-and more

This is the above list of RPG games that will be hitting western store shelves this year while some in my list will be rented by me! This list will be subject to change when a game isn't going to be released this year. Feel free to pick games that are on my list!

5 comments:

  1. Actually, some of these games aren't even coming out in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you're right, but we just have to wait and see if the games I listed will be released this year. I found them on IGN to keep track of them. If you're right, I'll update this guide. I assume that most games in the list will be released.

      Delete
  2. There is no if about it, I am right. The game development process normally takes a few years, and a few of the games you listed just entered development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're talking about Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III? Oh, I see. There, I deleted them since you told me that those 2 games are entering development.

      So, what games are you going to choose from my guide?

      Delete
  3. There is more than that. "X" is still using a working title and we do not know if it is a sequel or not

    ReplyDelete