Thursday, January 2, 2014

rpgfanboy's Top 5 Declared Best RPG Games of 2013 - #4: Dragon's Crown

If you're a big fan of the 2D RPG series, then you should know about Dragon's Crown by now. It's one of Atlus' games that allows you to create your hero and go on an adventure. The objective is the Dragon's Crown, a valuable artifact that is held by the Ancient Dragon. In order to beat the Dragon, you need is 9 Talismans.

I gotta say, Dragon's Crown is a great RPG! Awhile ago, I managed to rent it and pick it up from the mailbox like other RPG games. Now don't get me wrong because I love 2D RPG games. Seriously, it's a 2D dungeon runner tied with a 3D dungeon runner named Ragnarok Odyssey. If you beat all difficulties, then the seal is permanent. I'm not going to bother playing the hardest difficulties because I don't have the skill for it.

Chances are, it wasn't a heavy hitter like other RPG games. As a result, I'm loving the aspects of it! Although their 2D sprites are tedious and not even anime style. Mainly, there's no coat of paint when I've rented it a long time ago. The overall of the game hasn't made from me, like other hitters. I listed Dragon's Crown as my Best RPG Game of 2013 #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment