Saturday, November 23, 2013

Been renting RPG games

OK, so for the past few years or so, I been renting RPG games at my local Hollywood Video at Indiana and at my local Blockbuster Video at my current state that were about a 10-15 minute drive away, but there in those renting places, I can't seem to find the ones that I'm looking for. The solution was I have an online rental service that can allow me to rent all RPG games that I love the most. It's a good thing that I been renting RPG games from a huge selection online. Besides, I rent a great RPG game, I loved it the best, then I send it back when I'm done. Sometimes, I get burned out by an RPG game and then I send it back to the mailbox. Unless I suck it up and try it again!

As a result, I have anything planned at RGR to declare the best RPG games in the year 2013. In fact, all of my RPG reviews hit the first milestone mark to continue my journey.

RPG games I love the best so far:

Arc Rise Fantasia
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy
Star Ocean 3 and 4
Tales of Series
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Hyperdimension Neptunia (Seems like a girl's RPG game, but men could play it as well)
Time and Eternity
The Guided Fate Paradox
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
.hack//G.U.
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (Turns out better than the games in the Arland world)
Grandia III
Final Fantasy XIII-XIII-2
Blue Dragon
Persona 4/Persona 4 Golden
Dragon's Crown
Ragnarok Odyssey
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
White Knight Chronicles 1 and 2

So, mainly, I'm pretty sure that there will be a lot more RPGs for me to rent as well. However, most RPGs will be Sony exclusive. I don't know if Japan did well on Nintendo. Well, a Xenoblade Chronicles sequel X is coming to the west for the Wii U. But hey, support's a support. As of next year, I have RPG games planned.

In my own RPG adventure, I have the most rented RPG games on my Backlog, and my Backlog is greatly maintained because I have less Unfinished games than anyone else, and have added the wanted-to-play games to my wishlist to make sure I don't forget.

Well, that's about it, people! Here's a full list of games I've rented so far. This is also my custom rental history. Well, I have a borrowed game as well.

http://www.backloggery.com/games.php?user=rpgfanboy&search=&console=&status=&unplayed=&rating=&region=&own=3&alpha=1

No comments:

Post a Comment