Sunday, November 17, 2013

Japan's RPGs of Memories Past

Ladies and gentlemen, I have this idea from another site that has memory lanes, and I'm doing the same thing here, but here, I'm doing my memories on Japan's favorable RPG games now that the PS4 was released. Because of the rage, "RGR's Trip Down Memory Lane" didn't ring a bell, so a new title "Japan's RPGs of Memories Past" will be a charm. This post is in fact, about the remembering of JRPGs on Sony consoles (PS2, PSP, PS3 and PS Vita). This is also similar to "Entertainers with Byron Allen." Below is a list of Japan's RPGs that I chose.

Japan's RPGs:

Hyperdimension Neptunia
Arland
Disgaea
.hack
The Guided Fate Paradox
Time and Eternity
Wild Arms
White Knight Chronicles

The list above will be in order. Well, that's about it, people. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment