Tuesday, November 12, 2013

No more Tales of series on the Xbox...

Well, everyone, it looks like we have to face some facts because I received word saying the Tales of series team isn't interested in making more on the 360 and not interested in starting making them on the Xbox One. All I can say is.... WHAT THE HECK?! Have you ever been hoping for more Tales games to be announced on the 360?! I can't believe this!! Namco Bandai have informed us that no more Tales of series to be announced on the Xbox! I captured every RPG gaming articles, but darn it! I was hoping for more Tales of series to be announced for the Xbox and Tales of Vesperia become a flat-out fail! And now, this?! Darn it all! Well, I don't know if the PS4 will have Tales of series, but to each of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment