Sunday, November 3, 2013

RGR's Top 10 Most Shocking RPG Games

Top 10 shocking RPG games are the best! I'll write my own shocking moments on 10 RPG games that I played and never played with my personal writing skills. I know I said at the Backloggery when talking to peach_waffles that I have some things to do over at RGR, so as a responsible site owner, I had to do so, just to ease the wait for my RPG games to come in the mail. RGR's Top 10 Most Shocking RPG Games is in fact, about 10 RPG games that has the most shocking moments on each RPG games, as well as information that has rants and raves and stuff. Overall, this is similar to Entertainers with Byron Allen. Below is a list of RPG games will be in the top 10.

RPG games will be in the top 10:

Project X Zone
Record of Agarest War
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Dragon's Crown
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Tales of Xillia
Fire Emblem: Awakening
The Guided Fate Paradox
Time and Eternity

Above is a list that will be in the top 10. Do not tell me what game above will be #1. You just have to keep it a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment