Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Just ordered The Guided Fate Paradox today!

After NIS America's perserverance of giving us the "anime" reference at nighttime, The Guided Fate Paradox have finally hit the shelves and I made sure that I was the first one to record it on my Backloggery to get better results the moment it was successfully shipped! Once Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory was released in March, NIS was made the best company that made the colorful RPG's. As you may or may not know, NIS keeps up with the hard working on the majority on PlayStation consoles and other media, and that includes making The Guided Fate Paradox a big RPG hit! It was a big of a hit that Mugen Souls Z and Atelier Escha and Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky were in the works, and they are released the following year.

When NIS America announced a PS Vita treatment for Hyperdimension Neptunia, I bragged that it was an RPG game for girls, but darn, I was wrong! It's because I have realized that male Otaka can play girl games with a lot of moe, but that's kinda crazy! Once Disgaea D2 was out, NIS had a great perserverance of keeping the Vita RPG's going. That was the last we heard from NIS. That is, until their games were colorful so far. Last year, I did the thing with Tales of Graces f when putting other games on hold. This time, I did the same thing when that situation had made me put my other games on hold! Looks like I found the best strategy!

Now after Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness hit the shelves somewhere in October, The Guided Fate Paradox is being released. Sadly, I'm not too comfortable with it since it was a development and planning team of Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Overall, I played Disgaea and didn't even play it that much because of my lack of RPG tastes. With my agenda that being said, a review will be written about it, and one of the girls and stages on the game may or may not be added to the wish roster of Skullgirls: Dark Phantasma, but it might be a long time before I'm able to beat the game, write a review about it and add herself and a stage to the wish roster. In that day, it will be picked up from the mail. As a tip, if you fans had a PlayStation 3, and if you love NIS' colorful RPGs, miscellaneous things and anime, then I would give you credit while checking it out.

Sadly, I didn't get the limited or the special edition, but got the regular edition that was only available for renting.

No comments:

Post a Comment