Monday, November 11, 2013

Ordered Time and Eternity today!

Well, it looks like I'm the luckiest one today. Back in July 16, 2013, Time and Eternity hit store shelves after it was formerly known as Tokitowa in Japan. Don't get me wrong, but it was from the makers Namco Bandai's Luminous Arc and Imageepoch's Arc Rise Fantasia. I made sure I hold them off before getting it the moment it was shipped! I've seen the trailers to the game that has a funny gameplay because of the 2D sprites in a 3D model, like BlazBlue and Skullgirls for example.

In fact, Time and Eternity was a game by NIS America right before The Guided Fate Paradox hit store shelves, which I bragged about since I managed to put my games on hold. Not no serious action or anything, but this will hold me off until the release of Lightning Returns, which will be released next year. If not, then I stick with The Guided Fate Paradox.

As you may or may not know, Time and Eternity has a funny-looking gameplay with button mashing attacks. Overall, GameSpot did give it a bad score with their review, but as for my next review, it'll be better then theirs! And on that day, I'll get it picked up from my local mailbox. Now, with that being said, there are two girls Toki and Towa and I'll be adding them to my wish roster of Skullgirls: Dark Phantasma, along with a stage. It's a good thing it plays alot like Lightning Returns because of the button mashing. Overall, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment