Friday, November 8, 2013

RGR's Top 10 Most Shocking RPG Games - #8: The Guided Fate Paradox

After I played The Guided Fate Paradox, I have made this RPG game a shock and have listed this as #8. If you're a big fan of The Guided Fate Paradox, then chances are, you should know about it by now. Thanks to NIS' hard working, The Guided Fate Paradox have finally hit store shelves and I made sure that the portion of this game was not frustrating, but some dungeons are frustrating, but I'm getting better!

I bragged that I have forgotten how hard and frustrating the portion of this game was. I said the same thing when idiotman, my favorite Backlogger beats Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix HD. Overall, Lilliel Saotome was cute and great. I just need to form a bond with her down the road (Not in person, but it's my current progress). With that being said, a review about it will be in play later on, while one of the girls including Lilliel may or may not be added to my wish roster to Skullgirls: Dark Phantasma, but it may be a while before beating the game, and I'm able to write a review about it.

Sadly, I didn't came this far into the game (about 2 lessons in as of right now) and so far, it was great! And it was a shocking RPG game listed as #8.

No comments:

Post a Comment