Tuesday, November 5, 2013

RGR's Top 10 Most Shocking RPG Games - #9: Hyperdimension Neptunia

I know I said that Hyperdimension Neptunia is an RPG game for girls when PP was announced for the PS Vita, so now, be straight with me. If you're a male Otaku like I am in the beginning, would you prefer play the game? If so, then I recommend giving you credit. In my opinion, it REALLY is an RPG game for girls because in all games of the series, you are likely to have girls in your party. I know I bragged about it back in my Backloggery when I have beaten Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. I realized something. I recall about the male Otaka that can play the game.

Not no female-fanbase RPG game, but really, NIS did establish a great perserverance on keeping the Vita RPGs going and giving us the "anime" reference at nighttime (It was a figure of speech meaning making us proud). Great work, NIS America, we love you and your games! That is one of the most shocking games listed as #9.

No comments:

Post a Comment