Wednesday, November 20, 2013

God Eater 2 Demo Version

I know this is strange, but this is a blog meant for articles about RPG games that have something to do with the west imported games, but this will cover Japan imported games anyway. While the demo unfortunately didn't make it before the game was shipped, Namco Bandai's 3D RPG dungeon runner God Eater 2 will be available tomorrow. In a while ago, God Eater 2 would see a free demo, but only in Japan.

Chances are, I can't rely on anyone since God Eater 2 was in a Japan import and if necessary, I hope it's coming to the west. Gods Eater Burst usually gets a news update from Japan and we still get nothing of this. That was actually awhile ago. If you had a PS Vita or a PSP, then I guess I would recommend people who are living in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment