Tuesday, December 10, 2013

An interesting thing was found at night!

I know I said in the previous post, I won't be revealing until later on, but it's been about an hour, so I decided to reveal what's going on at night. After I came back from Sonora Quest Laboratories, I was roaming around at night and I've found this being anime-related!

As usual, Japan's most anime work well at night. Because of the night, their houses by my house are covered with lights, but that was only for Christmas. My small town is so neon, but not as neon as my favorite street. It has a lot of lights there on my scenic route filled with Japanese goodness. Hey, it's referring to colorful RPG games made by NIS. It's a company straight from Japan that can ONLY do well on Sony exclusives.

Mainly, Atelier games are a great quality on Japan, but as for Hyperdimension Neptunia, it's great and all, but seriously, dude, this seems like an RPG series for dudettes. Not a girls' game, but to each of its own. The Guided Fate Paradox was great, it's too bad I don't plan to beat it because of the darned mermaid enemies start out at level 5. I was a NIS fan since I was younger than I currently am. That's what makes me an RPG freak. Finding things at nighttime can be so jarring at all times. Thanks to Sony being favored by Japan, I'm loving every second of it on every one of them! Those pink lights at night are way too bright.

Sadly, Microsoft consoles doesn't work well at night since they are terrible in Japan. The way I see it at night, Las Vegas has all the neon lights. It has signs with a Selznick text and so on, but not a single Japanese goodness. It's also what I'll do on my life forever when I succeeded my part in completing my lab work at Sonora Quest Laboratories. That was in my state of Arizona that I hate because needles are my #1 phobia. I hope I'm never going back to that place ever again!

Work well at nighttime was a figure of speech for work well beyond the line, so I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment