Thursday, December 5, 2013

I wonder if we get Tales games for the PS Vita?

There's something bothers me... Since the Vita was released, Japan has developed their Tales game, Innocence R. I would make myself as a Tales fan. Unfortunately, we still haven't got a single game to the west yet for the Vita. I don't know if more will be taken over to the west or not. So, when the 2 Tales games were released for the PS3, I been wanting a Tales game to be released in the west for the Vita for months, but still no reaction.

I'm very surprised and sad because the Tales of team isn't supporting the Xbox One since Vesperia was released for the 360, causing the series to be dead. That sucks because I really do want Namco Bandai to support the Xbox One, but no dice because the Xbox is a western console that Japan will not support. The solution was the game of the series revived the series by being a PS3 exclusive. If you want the series to be on the PS Vita, then I would recommend wanting it. (Sorry for being sad, Namco Bandai.)

No comments:

Post a Comment