Thursday, December 19, 2013

My favorite parts on Persona 4 Golden

Well, I can't mark my spoilers here, so I don't have a choice but to tell you my favorite parts. None of them are endings, so I'm not going to spoil them. I'll just state my favorites. Here, I can list them in order.

Okina City - Yu, Yosuke and Kanji made it to Okina City by their motorcycles. They had a bet on who can find the most valuable girl with a phone number. When done, a lethargic girl, Hanako Ohtani crushed Yosuke's motorcycle. Wow, I guess she can be such a drip as I mentioned. Well played, Hanako. Well played. This must be a reference to that part on Regular Show. This part was only available on Golden.

The Summer Camp - Spitting unwanted portions is a smart idea to avoid food poisoning. Here on Golden, Hanako makes it to summer camp. The ingredients aren't researched. Next, sleeping in a tent as a group is a way to get along. Finally, the water was so cold that you feel a million showers that'll sometimes make you clean!

The Omelette Party - I never tried omelettes before. It's a shame that I wouldn't like them, but this counts as my favorite part.

The Beach - It may be a part of the summer vacation, but this favorite part of mine was only available in Golden.

The Summer Festival - The Investigation Team made it to the festival. The girls wore their yukata and the festival was a big hit with fireworks.

The Arrival to Tatsumi Port Island - This may not be much, but I'll count this my favorite part.

The Nightclub - Although the nightclub is a magical place in the Tatsumi Port Island. The way I liked my favorite part was the alcohol part that was the best part. King's Game was the best of it.

Ramen Fest - I love eating ramen. It's the best meal I could ever had! Eating too many bowls of ramen can make you move slow temporarily.

Getting the Band Together - So, it's a musical for the team. Inaba feels like Broadway since musicals are a hit. It was a big hit that my Broadway concert was a blast! I guess Broadway can be neon if I recall.

The Internet Date Cafe Meeting - Cross-dressing? Hey, I would never done that! I know it's fun, but I would like to stay in my own gender.

The Beauty Pageant - In fact, the beauty pageant was a hit that it was made as my favorite part.

Visiting the Amagi Inn - The hot springs is a hot place to get your body soothed. Chances are, if visiting was enough, maybe something might happen.

The Ski Resort - The Truth is beyond the TV? That's not something should be in that resort.

These are my favorite parts on Persona 4 Golden above. It's a fact that I'll never lose them!

No comments:

Post a Comment