Sunday, December 8, 2013

Had a blast today!

You'll never guess what exciting thing I did today! You guessed it! After training hard for the online match and an easy 100%, me and my fellow Backlogger Necrosaro had a blast on AquaPazza and I made sure I was one of the first users to 100% it! That was FUN!! Now don't get me wrong because I love playing fighting games that are big in Japan.

For the record, I was thinking of buying it to keep it forever since I've rented it. Unfortunately, I heard it was sold poorly in Japan. That does not matter because it's one of the best anime fighters that was a big hit. I'm loving every second of it! Mainly, it wasn't Arc System Works, but it can resemble BlazBlue because of the sprites, but different fighting style. It's basically tied with Dead or Alive, BlazBlue and Killer Instinct to be exact. How? Well, here's the info below.

How AquaPazza tied with Dead or Alive - When your HP is halfway gone, a Splash Art will be performed. It's just exactly like on Dead or Alive 5.

How AquaPazza tied with BlazBlue - Both games had the same sprites, but different fighting style as well.

How AquaPazza tied with Killer Instinct - You can do the button mashing and combos work exactly. Except there's no Ultras and Fatalities or something like that.

Now after that easy 100%, I finally had a blast today. I bet Necrosaro had a blast, too. Luckily, my mains are the casts from the Japanese-theme visual novel that can totally resemble Ninja Gaiden. So far, I had 2 wins while Necrosaro has 3 wins. That was from a player match, so ranks won't be affected yet! Hey, readers, if you had a PS3, you should get AquaPazza, it's OFF THE HOOK, DUDE!! *laughs* I'm so loving this game! I wonder if a sequel should be announced? I don't know! I can't wait to do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment