Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My PS4 Story (Part 3 of 3)

Thanks to today's Christmas, I have finally given myself a PS4 and I made sure that I set it up properly! Yes, I've finally got it! Now, the PS4 is really better than the Xbox One because of the memory. As a fact, I properly set my PS4 up!

The way I see it on the PS4 was the features are amazing and the gadgets to it were better and recently updated. The box looks amazing. I can't wait to see what's in store for the PS4!


Notice how I set up my PS4? It's better than leaving it horizontal. In the meantime, I'll keep it that way. So yeah, it's looks like a next-gen console.


The Dualshock 4 Controller has amazing gadgets, like the light on top that indicates your health, the touch sensor, the speaker and the motor sensors.

When I turned on my PS4, there's an update required to keep going. Once I finally updated it, I move on to signing up for PSN to play online. My PSN ID is, you got it right, rpgking20! Finally, I have the 30-day PlayStation Plus and I'm going to earn it for free games and other stuff! However, PlayStation Store is currently undergoing maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment