Thursday, December 12, 2013

So, Tales of Zestiria, huh?

Wow, I don't know what to say, but I heard it's coming to North America and Europe! Man, I can't believe we get more Tales games, including Zestiria, which is the game I dreamed of! Thanks to Namco Bandai for announcing Tales of Zestiria, I have some thoughts to keep me waiting.

Awhile ago, I heard a rumor that we get more Tales of series. Right now, it's being announced! Yes, I'll be really looking forward to it as a Tales fan! You know, I was hoping for it to be for one of the Microsoft exclusives, but the problem is, I heard the company isn't very interested in supporting the Xbox One. I think I figured out why Namco Bandai had a major slump after Vesperia was released. I think it's because Vesperia was announced as a 360 exclusive, then the series turn out cancelled. However, the solution was the first Tales of series was released as a PS3 exclusive. So far, the PS3 had Graces, Xillia and Zestiria.

I thought it was going to make it as a PS4 exclusive, but it was actually a PS3 exclusive, so I'm cool with that. Sadly, Tales of Zestiria's battle system has not yet been mentioned, so it's a secret! When there's more news articles regarding to this game, I'll write some more thoughts on the next post. Oh man, I can't wait! I've beaten every Tales game and I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment