Friday, December 27, 2013

Ordered Ys: Memories of Celceta yesterday!

Okay, I never played Ys before, so luckily, I have Ys: Memories of Celceta coming in the mail! I was one of the luckiest ones since I never played of the series. As a result, my closest friends in my alliance NettoSaito, Kharg and Necrosaro have it. Hey, I don't mind being the last one getting it because I'm the leader of the alliance and that's how it goes and I'll thank them. As you may not or may know, XSEED published the series while Falcom Entertainment developed it. That is, until it didn't lack any quality.

The way I see it was you can complete the map, finding the treasure chests and the gameplay is refined by Ys SEVEN. Also, the party system holds up to 6 characters. So yeah, I'm really looking forward to playing it! I just got to beat it so I can put my other games in my Q on hold for Lightning Returns, just like I did the same thing with Tales of Graces f and The Guided Fate Paradox. A manipulative strategy to make it nitpicky with Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. Besides, I couldn't even beat Valhalla Knights 3 because I have added a Priest to my team, but didn't heal the one who's low on health, and my team is still not best quality! I mean, I tried everything, but didn't even work!

In the meantime, a review about it will be written later on while I'm declaring a Best RPG Game of 2013. Also, it's a big tradition when I've easily 100%ed AquaPazza by completing the gallery. Now after Memories of Celceta was successfully shipped yesterday, I'm finally looking forward to play it since I never played the series.

Although it's the last RPG game that was released back in November. Not to worry, I'm pretty sure there will be more RPG games to be released next year while they will be rented by me! Also, I'll single-handedly join in the fun, my alliance members.

No comments:

Post a Comment