Sunday, December 15, 2013

My PS4 Story (Part 2 of 3)

Due to the insufficient room of my life, I decided to write it in 3 parts, so here it goes! Alright, in the previous story, I have discovered that the PS4 was at high demand causing them to be sold out. Yes, it's definetely unfair since high demands are going amok. As stated, I will get the PS4 so badly, but not just for RPG games, but other games in a different category as well.

The next gen system was sold out since high demand. First off, when I got back from Sonora Quest Laboratories, a place where I can draw my blood with my dad, we went to Walmart to see if there's any PS4 in stock. However, it's still SOLD OUT!! The solution was I heard she can reserve the PS4 for me! Yes, this is the thing I'm hoping for! It's a total shame that the Xbox One won't be supported by Japan since it's a "western" console. Why, Japan? Why aren't you interested in supporting the Xbox One because of your terrible job on the 360?

Anyway, as my gut said, I'm this close to getting the PS4 for Christmas. If it doesn't work, then I start tracking down the Xbox One. But that will not happen because if I choose the Xbox One over the PS4, then I'll give up 80% of my greatest RPG games! Worse, Japan will be catastrophic! The Tales of series isn't the only one I'll give up, but I'll also give up .hack, White Knight Chronicles, Star Ocean and colorful RPGs made by NIS! I will not let that happen! No, not in a million years! NIS is the most important company that was big in Japan! I will not give you up, buddy!

That dramatic tone has concluded part 2 of my PS4 story.

No comments:

Post a Comment