Thursday, December 12, 2013

RPG Game Room - now polished!

With the second season coming soon, I would inform you this blog has been officially polished! Why? Because I'm getting it ready for season 2 so my next-gen reviews will be written. More importantly, I know what I'm doing to understand the importance of the law, so go easy on me. I really don't understand how this blog has something to do with the law. Anyway, it takes me about a few seconds to do so. Just because I polished this blog doesn't mean I'll get in trouble.

So, do you want to break the law? No! Breaking the law will get you guys and trouble and get you sued! That's why understanding the law was very important, and I'm understanding it fully! That's why I polished myself up and kept my act together for season 2. I'm going to take it seriously and move on.

2 comments:

  1. You say you understand the law but you still have a lot of copyright infringement here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, pause button! After you flamed me back in the Backloggery, you said I have a lot of copyright infringement? I just polished all the infringement to get it ready for the second season and I get blamed for this? Now, be straight with me, what makes you think Blogger has something to do with the law?

    ReplyDelete