Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Played Finn & Bones today!

Okay, while I was waiting for the mailman to come, I have encountered that a game that sounds fun as the Web Check bumper on Cartoon Network shown. When I started playing, I have realized that Finn & Bones is an RPG game!

Mainly, it's a browser RPG game that I played on the Cartoon Network site. I heard it was awesome because you get to play as Finn and his enemies are skeletons. The best thing was you can mix 2 items to make something interesting. Now, since AquaPazza didn't come in the mail today, this will hold me off until tomorrow where it WILL come in the mail in the final day of waiting. If not, then I start Googling and tracking down other browser RPG games. Chances are, Finn needs to get stronger if he wants to battle to the end. With that being said, this is an RPG game, so a mini review will be in the works later on.

Although, I didn't made it this far into the game (did 4 dungeons as of right now). So if you love Cartoon Network's show Adventure Time, then chances are, new episodes are always in the works every Monday night. It was a big excitement for me that I've completed other browser games.

No comments:

Post a Comment