Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gonna get Persona 4 Golden for Christmas!

Hey, guess what, everyone? This is the perfect opportunity for me to get Persona 4 Golden for Christmas! Oh yeah, it's my favorite game! It's my favorite RPG because the storyline to it makes my cells grow and the game's overall had made the best of me! The first time I played it was I rented it. Then I took it back before my kids came. Oh man, I'm going to miss it as much as I missed .hack//G.U.!

In fact, my favorite parts that made my cells and energy grow are the first lightning day, summer camp, a trip to the Tatsumi Port Island, the nightclub, an omelette party, the summer festival, the beauty pageant, visiting the Amagi Inn and the ski resort.

The way I see it on Golden was new content are added and sound test was added. In a while ago, I did managed to find the true ending, but by the PS2 classic. Still, it's beaten. I have realized that I'm going to get it from my brother! If not, then I start re-renting it. I haven't wrote that review about it yet. Oh man, Christmas is just around the corner! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment