Sunday, December 29, 2013

Ys: Memories of Celceta review coming January 1st + A new member to the alliance!

Hello, everyone, rpgfanboy here! I have planned that I'll be writing a review about Ys: Memories of Celceta in the first of January where New Years 2014 begins! For the review, I have covered all the overall including side quests. They are easy to do! In fact, I'm just not a big fan of side quests. They are not worth the story. Also, I have screenshots planned because I never posted a screenshot on my review, so I guess this will turn out.

I have another announcement! Yesterday, I encounered that someone just easily 100%ed AquaPazza! That name was gunarmdyne. She's a user with a Cute Video Game Girls Slideshow. As alliance leader, I'll hire her to the team and that makes the 5 of us! It's not like we're the Teen Titans or something. I guess this will turn out. As a result, me and the rest of the gang will hire you, gunarmdyne, and you are greatly welcome to join the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment