Wednesday, December 4, 2013

rpgfanboy's Declared Best RPG Games of 2013

So, it's been a while since haven't played RPGs for a long time. Guess what, people? We get more RPGs next year! Before I give you a list of my declared best RPGs of 2013, I would like to announce that I'll be getting a PS4 for Christmas! Not only getting a PS4 can be a part of the announcement. As stated, Japan gets first dibs on RPGs that are going to be for the PS4. No worries, guys, I'm pretty sure that they will be translated and taken over to the west. Now, bear with us, people, as I give you a list of my declared best RPG games of 2013 that I played.

My Declared Best RPG Games of 2013:

Nintendo 3DS:

-Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
-Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

PS3:

-The Guided Fate Paradox
-Time and Eternity
-Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
-Tales of Xillia
-Hyperdimension Neptunia
-Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

PS Vita:

-Ragnarok Odyssey
-Dragon's Crown
-Persona 4 Golden

I have RPG games that will be declared by me for the next year. If I find an RPG game this year, I'll update that list immediately. Well, that's all, folks! Enjoy your greatest RPG experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment