Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ordered Diablo III today!

So, it's been a while since I haven't played RPGs in consoles for a long time. Guess what, people? I can play more RPGs! After the computer version of Diablo III was released, it's finally released as console exclusive! It's the thing I'm hoping for! As stated, Blizzard Entertainment finally gets the next step forward to release the console exculsives.

It was a long time, but my RPG tastes are a little dry. That is, until I can play RPG games. The way I see it on Diablo III's gameplay, I had the demo version for the 360. The console version has excellent quality and it's newly refined to improve changes from the downloadable version. Its performance is excellent, too and I'm loving every part of it! I know I said the gameplay looks similar to X-Men Legends in the previous post, but I should've mentioned that from up front. I guess that makes me a wannabe for comparing games the wrong way in your books. As a tip, one of my friends I know at high school played Diablo III, but on the PC. The PC version costs money anyway.

Since I haven't played RPGs for a while, a review will be written about it later on. However, it might take a little while before I'm able to reach the halfway mark. Since the online rental service is having a slump because of the holiay season, I don't know it will come in the mail in 2-4 days. This time, it better come prior to the 5th day of waiting because that's against the law. I guess that's a common RPG game that can be update-worthy.

Sadly, I didn't rent the Xbox 360 version, but I did rent the PS3 version because the Xbox had to require you to play online with the Gold Membership. But that's not a sad thing because I decided to rent the PS3 version. Because of that, I will no longer play the 360 since my Gold Membership was basically expired. But on the PS3, it's not the case because you can play it online without the PS Plus like other Sony exclusives because it doesn't require you to play online. It's not a JRPG, so I can be okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment